- Ross Beattie's Genealogy Pages
Other Warwickshire Records
- OTHER CUBBINGTON RECORDS (from microfilm):
- William Boyse (27 February 1831, to labourer William and Elizabeth Boyse of Cubbington ),
- Sarah Anne Worrell (20 September 1835 to button-maker Joseph and Matilda Worrell of Bonnington ), and
- Alfred Boys (29 July 1837 to sawyer John and Sarah Boys of Cubbington ).
- Sarah Batcheldor (18, spinster of Cubbington, daughter of labourer William Batcheldor) to Ephraim Standley (18, bachelor labourer of Cubbington, son of labourer George Standley) on 20 November 1826 . Witnesses were Worthy Sly and Eliza Humphries.
- Henry Worrall (bachelor from nearby Southam) to Ann Lifsaman (Cubbington spinster) on 20 November 1826.
- Francis Heath and Eliz Turner on 9 February 1798; witnesses Thomas Boys and Eliza Hobbs (her mark).
- John Higgins and Ann Steel on 21 December 1826; witnesses Edward Batcheldor and Hannah Steel.
- John Chickley and Elizabeth Humphries on 30 December 1839; witnesses William Bachelor and Ann Batchelor (her mark).
- Simon Green and Hannah Hudson on 11 October 1852; witnesses Harriet Batcheldor and Worthy Sly.
- Thomas Gilbert and Elizabeth Grant on 21 September 1854; witnesses John Batcheldor and Charlotte Hickson.
- Elizabeth Boys of Cubbington, aged 63, on 6 February 1819,
- Harriet Boyce of Cubbington, aged 10, on 6 August 1821,
- Robert Boyce of Cubbington, aged 70 years, on 28 June 1824,
- Elizabeth Boyce of Cubbington, aged 23 years, on 12 February 1830,
- Ann Worrell of Cubbington, aged 81 years, on 10 September 1873, and
- John Batcheldor Sly of Cubbington, aged 2 years, on 7 August 1875.
- At nearby Monk's Kirby:
- William Batchelder married Mary Haddenon 19 May 1766, the child William Batchelor (baptised 23 October 1774 at Monk's Kirby) presumed a result of this union.
- Anything to add?
If you have any queries about this family, or information to add, please eMail
Ross Beattie ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
[check here for further contact details]